We have advised on a wide variety of corporate structuring and restructuring-related projects and specialize in the design and implementation of corporate structures. In particular, we design a structure for our client, however complex their goal may be – in a legally compliant manner with their commercial goal in mind, and we assist them with implementation however challenging that implementation may be.
The strength of our team comes not only from our in-depth knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in every jurisdiction in which we have a presence, but also from our awareness of the regional regulatory practices which we have developed by having very close working relationships with regulatory authorities and Ministries in Indonesia.
Given changes in the global financial landscape in recent years, our team of lawyers have worked extensively with clients in the area of cross border corporate restructuring and reorganization.
Our Expertise :
- Company formation including the establishment of branch and representative offices of foreign companies limited liability companies.
- Group Reorganising including restructuring and deregistration of existing entities to achieve maximum management and operational efficiency.
- Advising on restructuring or transactional (e.g. private placement, acquisition) structures including those with a cross-border element, as well as the process of implementation.
- Advising on the optimal corporate structure to conduct commercial activities at all stages.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on nominee, shareholder agreements and any other related documents required.
- Advising on corporate laws and regulations including regulatory strategies and compliance.
- Advising on corporate matters connected with government tendering specifically ideal corporate structure to carry out obligations under the tender.
- Carrying out corporate regulatory due diligence to advise on and ensure corporate compliance in the context of acquisition sales and general house cleaning and documents.