The evolving consumer goods sector has seen the growth of FMCG companies and changes in market trends in the Indonesia region over the years. This has led to the emergence of significant market players, both multinational and local, and resulted in heightened competition. This environment has made way for a variety of legal activity, particularly corporate restructuring, and the outlook remains encouraging as favourable market dynamics continue to persist.
Tiraya Legal has seen this sector grow in the Indonesia region to its current strength. We have been instructed by most major and intermediate players in this sector for a range of legal services, which we have effectively rendered by drawing on our expertise as a full-service law firm. Being the only firm in the region to house a dedicated corporate structuring team, we have been the preferred law firm for various corporations who have relied on structuring and restructuring activities to enable them to, amongst other things, meet challenges of this changing sector, streamline businesses and remain competitive.
We have also been involved in joint ventures, IP, licensing and regulatory compliance work. Our strong understanding and years of experience of working and negotiating with regulatory bodies set us apart from other regional law firms. We find ourselves at the fore of such activities due to a combination of factors – our market knowledge, critical mass and regional entrenchment.
- Assisting a healthy food processed company from latin america, looking to find investors for the deal of USD 1 million to buy new machineries and expand their factories. Our role including regulatory advisory, business planning and market entry strategic approach.
- Assisting an european brand producing natural cosmetic body care products to find investors for the deal of USD 2 million
- Representing a luxury Switzerland watch company, to find investors for the deal of USD 8 million. The deal is still ongoing. Please contact us for further information
- Our team has been actively helping a skincare company in Bali Indonesia to enter Qatar marketplace. We have helped this company to design a market entry strategy, business and financial planning for exporting and importing their products, to and from Indonesia Asia.
- Representing 30 years of experience company from South East Asia, whose been inventing useful herbal plants for various usage, our client has become one of the best producer in their field. Our role was to help this client penetrating Indonesia's market and make sure the customers fully heard and understand the product. We have given a fully integrated services of business planning, market entry strategy, due diligence, regulatory advisor, permit and licensing, products certificates, marketing strategy, locate investors and or distributors.
- We helped an Italian company that has over 30 years of experience in their field expand and open a new market segment here in Indonesia. The company we worked for was a fashion company with a wide arrange of women's clothing that is representing Hazard Couture.
- We assist a natural skincare/beauty product company from Malaysia to enter a new market segment in Indonesia and Qatar. The process we are helping including market study, market survey, regulatory advisor, and various other assistance.